Visiting a Dentist Amidst the Pandemic: Inspecting the Safety Aspects of It
You probably might be wondering if it's safe enough to visit your dentist in Ramsey during the Covid-19 pandemic? The response to that question is a wholehearted yes. You can visit a dentist, especially Dr. Geeta Choudhary who practices at Smileline General and Cosmetic Dentistry, without the fear of pandemic.
Following ADA Suggestions:
Dentists in Ramsey have safely treated over a thousand patients amidst the pandemic. This is because proactive measures to restrict the spread of Coronavirus have been taken by dental clinics across the country as per the guidelines of the American Dental Association.
COVID-19 Instructions Followed at Smileline General and Cosmetic Dentistry:
At Smileline General and Cosmetic Dentistry, the health and safety of our patients are our utmost priority. We ensure that all our patients walk in and out of our clinics secure and sound irrespective of the presence of the pandemic. In addition to the health standards that we already follow, here's what is new at Smileline General and Cosmetic Dentistry. Read on to find out!
1. Before our clinic opens for the day, there are temperature checks undertaken for each of our staff member.
2. As soon as the temperature checks are done, the dental experts wear protective gear like face shields, high filtration masks, hair covers and PPE suits. Even our front desk and maintenance staff are dressed in disposable gowns.
3. There are social distancing protocols followed inside the office. Therefore all patients will wait outside the clinic in their respective cars and will directly walk-in only during the scheduled appointment time.
4. The patient alone will only visit our dentist. We do not allow unnecessary visitors along with the patients.
5. We have also replaced the fill-in forms with online forms to avoid face to face interaction.
6. Areas susceptible to direct human interaction have high plexiglass partitions now.
7. Hand sanitizers are available in several points around the clinic and every patient who enters will be encouraged to use it frequently.
8. In case you have an appointment for your child we request only one parent or guardian during the visit.
9. There are high-tech air filters and purifiers inside the office to ensure that there is clean air throughout the office.
If you're in Washington Township and Ramsey and looking for a right dentist in Ramsey, visit Smileline General and Cosmetic Dentistry where Dr. Geeta Choudhary practices. We strive to ensure that you have a safe experience. Schedule an appointment by calling us at (201) 825-6100.